Beautiful Single Family Colonial with 4/5 BR and 2.5 Baths. Spacious first floor with New eat in kitchen opening to a dining area. Spacious living room and first floor den/office. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms and hall bath that has been recently renovated. Primary bedroom with Bath. The lower level is partially finished with a rec room and a walkout to a large fenced yard with a sizable storage shed which backs to trees. Side driveway with room for several cars. This home as New windows and doors, HVAC within 5 yrs, 30 Yr Architectural shingles.
Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,280 sq. ft
9/18/2021 12:00:00 AM
2,280 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV Available
HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,880 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,070 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer/Dryer Hookups Only,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Icemaker,Microwave,Oven - Wall,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Outside Entrance,Sump Pump,Full,Improved,Walkout Level,Daylight, Partial,Partially Finished
- French,Insulated,Sliding Glass
- 1. Gas/Propane,Non-Functioning,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen - Table Space,Dining Area,Window Treatments,Primary Bath(s),Wood Floors,Floor Plan - Traditional,Ceiling Fan(s),Combination Kitchen/Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs to Trees,Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price