This property is a Sober Living Facility, previously utilized as a Four Unit Apartment Building! It also is a lot of value for the residential buyer! For the background of this business, as well as a description of the facility and profitability, please see the disclosures attached to the listing and made available to the public. Property is "as-is". Property available for showing Tuesday and Thursday 11-1. Agent and/or owner will be present.
Residential - Single Family, Multi-Family, Other
2,364 sq. ft
10/7/2020 12:00:00 AM
2,364 Sq. Ft. (approx)
HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,364 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Oven - Single,Oven/Range - Gas,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Six Burner Stove,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookups Only,Water Heater
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Six Panel,Storm
- Additional Interior Features
- 2nd Kitchen,Ceiling Fan(s),Chair Railings,Dining Area,Floor Plan - Traditional,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secure Storage,Sidewalks,Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price